|
taking a moment just imagining that im dancing with you. Monday, March 16, 2009 okay all potatoes. rozainah sekarang macam da horny giler. i have like 24 more days and ''i am coming back HOME bastard!'' i dont know what else to say la. i had a wonderfool bloody fool and kahlua-fool night with my mok(s) last weekend. i am half shag and half 'wet blanket' alalalalalalalalalalalalalaalalalalalala. i am calling md farhan for Bulgari Bali! sex and rock and roll! and you md faisal, my call! wait up ya. DUIT DUIT DUIT!!! DIMANA KAU DUIT!!!!!!!! rozainah bersabda: EITHER you choose the one who you love but he do not love you OR you choose the one that already love you but you are still searching to love him I CANNOT GET WHAT I WANT SO GOD, PLEASE MAKE ME WANT WHAT I ALREADY HAD. kan senang hidop gini....... |
Cinta ![]()
since 1987 peace and love |