taking a moment just imagining that im dancing with you.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever. I understand that with loves comes pain, but why did i have to love so much? Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry, Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same. Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can, Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend. A Friend's Love says: " If you ever need anything, I'll be there." True Love says: " You'll never need anything; I'll be there." Live through feeling and you will live through love. For feeling is the language of the soul, and feeling is truth. Love is like a river, always changing, but always finding you again somewhere down the road.
-cool or what. aku tengah feeling nak baca baca quotes about friendship.
i miss you gf.
|